The WNY Wolves Hockey Organization looks to provide an opportunity to every Youth in the surrounding communities to participate and become skilled in the sport of ice hockey.
WNY LEAGUE CHAMPS
Registration is open May 8th to May 20th.
Please use link below to register with USA Hockey and the Wolves Organization.
Coaching Requirements Over the next two seasons coaching requirements will be modified. Consult the NY District and USAH website to stay current on the changes and implementation. To summarize:
1. Age Modules and current CEP are still required.
2. Deadlines remain the same nationally 12/31 of the current season. The NY District deadlines also remain in effect.
3. Continuing education will be implemented:
4. Once Level 4 is achieved, coaches will need to complete 5 credit hours of Continuing Education within each subsequent three‐year period
5. Effective in the 2021‐2022 season, coaching certification at Levels 4 and 5 is valid for three (3) seasons, as indicated by the expiration date. Before the expiration of their level, coaches must accumulate 5 credit hours of continuing education by either taking Level 5, or by attending other USA Hockey Continuing Education clinics.
Use this link to find a CEP Class.
Keep in mind you can do a virtual class in any state. Search level needed and use all
This link will bring you to Safesport Training for 1st timers and to the refresher for Coaches and Managers who have already completed a training course in the past.