The WNY Wolves Hockey Organization looks to provide an opportunity to every Youth in the surrounding communities to participate and become skilled in the sport of ice hockey.
DEC. 6TH : WNY WOLVES BANTAM MAJOR TEAM WINS THE BUFFALO AA CUP TOURNAMENT
We are now accepting coaching applications for the 2022-2023 season. If you are interested in any of our open slots: Squirt Minor, Squirt Major, Pee Wee Minor, Bantam Minor, Bantam Major and Midgets, please fill out an application and return it to us as soon as you can. Our Organization has much to offer including summer camp, winter skating and skills clinics, in season goalie clinics, pond hockey sessions along with team financial transparency. Don't wait, come join a premier Tier II Tournament Bound Organization.
Coaching Requirements Over the next two seasons coaching requirements will be modified. Consult the NY District and USAH website to stay current on the changes and implementation. To summarize:
1. Age Modules and current CEP are still required.
2. Deadlines remain the same nationally 12/31 of the current season. The NY District deadlines also remain in effect.
3. Continuing education will be implemented:
4. Once Level 4 is achieved, coaches will need to complete 5 credit hours of Continuing Education within each subsequent three‐year period
5. Effective in the 2021‐2022 season, coaching certification at Levels 4 and 5 is valid for three (3) seasons, as indicated by the expiration date. Before the expiration of their level, coaches must accumulate 5 credit hours of continuing education by either taking Level 5, or by attending other USA Hockey Continuing Education clinics.
This link will bring you to Safesport Training for 1st timers and to the refresher for Coaches and Managers who have already completed a training course in the past.